Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

One of THOSE Days

Hey guys! Second Con report is coming soon with the Big News but because I had a pretty shitty day today, have a few of the Marius photos we took last weekend. Mostly because they make me feel un-shitty.












































































I am grinning like a fool in all these shots because I absolutely, utterly adore this outfit. Hands down, it is my total favourite EVAH. And that last shot is my total favourite EVAH photo of any costume EVAH.

And now that that's out of my system, bed beckons. And verily I did go forth and lay upon that bed and quoth I, "I'm bloody fed up with bloody people and their bloody bullshit and godjesuschristinahandbasket I need some bloody days to mybloodyself to bloody write and eat steaks."

Here endeth the tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment